Turning 21, I decided to make 21 Goals from now on!
- Graduate from Keele University in July 2017.
- Pass my practical driving test.
- Start my GDL in September 2017.
- Write more blog posts.
- Start a new hobby/craft.
- Play the piano again.
- Keep in touch with friends from university.
- Lose weight and tone up, sharpppppp.
- Donate blood, for the first time in my life.
- Finish a story I’ve started writing.
- Write more Spoken Word.
- Carry on being involved with politics.
- Cook, more.
- Work on toning my knee and legs.
- Find other ways to help my chronic pain.
- Stop apologising for who I am. Speak my views and don’t feel bad for what I believe in.
- Make more YouTube videos.
- Find a tattoo I want and get it!
- Volunteer with St John for as long as I can and as long as possible.
- Eat more cake.
- Enjoy 2017. Stop being scared of life – that only holds you back.