- We understand that you’re trying to help. Though, we usually know what we’re doing ourselves.
- Painkillers are never the solution. Don’t expect those to work like magic.
- There is not enough sleep in the world. There is nothing to cure this constant tiredness.
- We’re not lazy.
- Treat us the same as you treat everyone else. We don’t want you to act differently if we decided to tell you about our invisible illness.
- Sometimes, cancelling plans is necessary for us. We’ll try and make it up to you.
- We are not victims of our illness.
- Yes, we’ve tried that magical potion that you saw on the internet.
- No day is the same as the one before. We might be fine one day, then bad the next day.
- It is difficult some days, but we will never let our illness control us. It is not what we are.